Q: Can our product be sold online despite its high alcohol content and hazardous status?

A: That’s a good question…if the SFDA requires registration, there is a timing and cost component to be addressed.

Depending on “status,” cross border is often an option. But the domestic registered product status is – itself – a major asset.

Given the maturity of your presence, Tmall classic and JD Ziying are your ideal operating structures. We’d prefer to focus here for maximum impact and 小儿 support.

Note that if the item is considered an alcoholic beverage it cannot be sold cross border. It must be sold on domestic stores with a standard F&B retail license.

#China #eCommerce #Alcohol #Crossborder #Retail #Tmall